Facebook Reveals Most Shared Articles in 2011
Facebook has posted a Most Shared Articles on Facebook in 2011 Page that links some-more mostly to parenting-related topics, tellurian seductiveness pieces and peculiar trivia stories than it does to a vital news stories of a year.
The story form that appears many mostly on a list of 40 articles is parenting recommendation and parenting-related stories reported by CNN, The Washington Post, Yahoo News, The Wall Street Journal, and The Huffington Post. Another renouned thesis is a change in zodiac sings, that initial gained media traction in late 2010 before spilling over into early 2011. A somewhat reduction renouned thesis is a late Steve Jobs — though given that it’s a some-more new growth in a year, it comes as no advise that people had reduction time to disseminate a story by Facebook.
The series one most-shared story, however, was a tip news object — a New York Times print gallery of Japan before and after a Mar 2011 Tohoku trembler and tsunami. Several other upheaval news stories and tellurian seductiveness stories about a tragedy also seem on a list.
Facebook itself also gets a bit of courtesy during No.7 with a CNN story on Timeline, announced during f8.
Stories are common on Facebook both directly from a story source itself, with a assist of a Facebook button, and from within Facebook’s News Feed and user Walls where a “Share” choice will seem if a user posting a couple to a story has a choice enabled in their remoteness settings.
Here’s a full list:
1. Satellite Photos of Japan, Before and After a Quake and Tsunami (New York Times)
5. (video) – Father Daughter Dance Medley (Yahoo)
10. New Zodiac Sign Dates: Ophiuchus The 13th Sign? (The Huffington Post)
11. Parents keep child’s gender underneath wraps (Yahoo)
12. How to Talk to Little Girls (The Huffington Post)
13. Stop Coddling a Super-Rich (New York Times)
14.Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior (Wall Street Journal)
15. (video) – Twin Baby Boys Have A Conversation! (Yahoo)
16. Man robs bank to get medical caring in jail (Yahoo)
17. Why You’re Not Married (The Huffington Post)
18. A Sister’s Eulogy for Steve Jobs (New York Times)
19. Ryan Dunn Dead: ‘Jackass’ Star Dies In Car Crash (The Huffington Post)
21. Notes From a Dragon Mom (New York Times)
22. A Message to Women From a Man: You Are Not “Crazy” (The Huffington Post)
23. Obama’s and Bush’s effects on a necessity in one graph (Washington Post)
24. Penn State, my final detriment of faith (Washington Post)
25. Golden-Voiced Homeless Man Captivates Internet (Yahoo)
26. The many standard face on a planet (Yahoo)
28. Permissive parents: Curb your brats (CNN)
30. (video) – Laughing Baby Loves Ripping Paper! (Yahoo)
31. Epic Cover Letter: How To Get Hired For Your Dream Job (PICTURE) (The Huffington Post)
32. New Zodiac pointer dates: Don’t switch horoscopes yet (Washington Post)
33. Things Babies Born in 2011 Will Never Know (Yahoo)
34. The Psychology of Revenge: Why We Should Stop Celebrating Osama Bin Laden’s Death (The Huffington Post)
35. (photo gallery) – ‘Where Children Sleep’ (New York Times)
37. Steve Jobs, Apple founder, dies (CNN)
39. Grant Hill’s Response to Jalen Rose (New York Times)
40. Steve Jobs’s Patents (New York Times)