NOT A VIRUS: Learn Who Unfriended You On Facebook
Facebook users who are unhappy that a amicable network hasn’t given them a approach to see who has unfriended them can sojourn unhappy with Facebook if they like, though browser book Unfriend Finder, by Edouard Gatouillat, can yield a information they are looking for.
As initial reported by Mashable, a script, accessible for download free-of-charge, is concordant with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Mashable combined that Unfriend Finder installs automatically for Chrome users, while Firefox users contingency initial implement a Greasemonkey add-on.
Once installed, Unfriend Finder:
- Adds a add-on labeled unfriends to a tip right-hand dilemma of users’ Facebook homepages, and puts a identical choice in a user’s favorites list.
- If a user is unfriended by someone else, a red series presentation will seem subsequent to unfriends, looking accurately like a alerts for crony requests, messages, and notifications.
- Unfriend information, including a name of a user who committed a action, will seem in a categorical notifications tab.
- The same information appears if users click on a unfriends choice in a favorites list, though accessing a information that approach will also give them a date and time of a action.
- Unfriend Finder also alerts users when people deactivate and reactivate their profiles.
- And a book allows users to keep lane of crony requests (pending requests, ignores, cancels).
Readers: Do we unequivocally wish to know who unfriended we — and because is that?