POLL: How Much Cyber Monday Action Is On Facebook?
Today is approaching to set a Cyber Monday record in terms of sales, though how large a purpose will Facebook play?
Cyber Monday followed Black Friday, and selling program businessman Kenshoo found that:
- Online hunt promotion spending increasing 48 percent year-over-year on Black Friday;
- Online sell income driven from hunt promotion increasing 29 percent on Black Friday and 40 percent on Thanksgiving Day;
- Average hunt promotion cost per click increasing 25 percent on Black Friday;
- Online retailers’ lapse on promotion spend fell 13 percent on Black Friday; and
- Total sales driven by hunt promotion for a week heading adult to Black Friday increasing 25 percent.
Now a doubt remains: How most of a Cyber Monday selling will engage Facebook? Let us know what we consider by participating in a check next — we can select some-more than one answer or write in your own.
Don’t forget to check behind after to see how others are voting, and by all means, elaborate in a comments territory on your motive for your vote.
Image pleasantness of Shutterstock.